DMOS Delta Shovel
PRE-ORDER: EXPECTED SHIP DATE 11/13
Full-sized. Fully-collapsible. American-made from premium 14 gauge cold-rolled steel blade and 6000 series aluminum extruded shaft. This is the strongest, full-sized compact shovel ever made. Use it for trail building, off road, survival, hunting, camping, or for a ground-breaking. This will be your go-to tool for a lifetime.
12 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel for the ultimate durability.
Punch through hard earth with the spade-style blade.
The Delta is made for moving mud and digging harder dirt.
The Delta features 3 blade modes and lengths for the ultimate versatility.
Meet the Delta Shovel. A compact, portable feat of engineering from DMOS, the Delta Shovel is the E-Tool you wish you had in the military. Capable of being used as a full-sized shovel or collapsing down for work in limited space, as a hoe, or folding flat for storage, the Delta Shovel is your constant companion for any of the toughest jobs. Whether you're freeing a stuck vehicle or digging a sniper hide, the Delta is always on hand and never in the way.
- Blade: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 2.75” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)