A set of Load Bars with Track Mounted Feet used to transport gear on the roof of your vehicle when there’s no need for a full Front Runner Roof Rack. This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes 4 40mm Feet, 2 1165mm Load Bars, 2 Jeep Grand Cherokee 1850mm Tracks, 1 10mm Roof Load Bar Wind Deflector and fitting instructions - all the components necessary to mount the Front Runner Load Bars to the vehicle.
- You may not have the need for a full roof rack and find that you can get by using a set of Front Runner Load Bars.
- These Load Bars are mounted to the vehicle’s roof via a set of supplied Tracks and Track Mounted Feet
- Can be used to mount a Front Runner Roof Top Tent or other accessories where a low profile and smaller footprint is preferred.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
2 x FASS012 - Foot Set / 40mm-50mm - by Front Runner
1 x LBSK013 - Load Bar Pair 1165mm(W) - by Front Runner
1 x TRJG001 - Jeep Grand Cherokee Tracks / 1850mm(L) - by Front Runner
1 x WDLB001 - Load Bar Wind Deflector / 10mm - by Front Runner
Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight 8kg (18lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width 110mm (4")
Length 1860mm (73")
Height 185mm (7")
Weight 9.7kg (21.4lbs)