Lensun Toyota FJ Cruiser 120W 12V Hood Solar Panel for Battery Charge
Lensun Hood Solar Panel Feature:
1. Keep your vehicle battery or auxiliary battery topped up all the time without the need to start your engine. Your battery will charge every time your vehicle is parked in the sun, run your fridge, and recharged all electronic devices and lights. Without worrying about a dead battery while out exploring.
2. Keep your power station charged, the solar panel comes with standard solar connectors, use adaptors(buy separate) charge for most of the power stations on the market, Jackery/Goalzero/Suoki/Flashfish...etc. If you are not sure which adapter to use please contact us.
3. Decreased hood glare. The surface of lensun hood solar panel is a high-quality ETFE film, which will not reflect light. And because of the solar panel's light-absorbing properties, the decreased glare while driving.
4. Convenience and space-saving. The hood solar panel adheres directly to the vehicle’s hood, requiring no roof rack or mounting hardware. The complete plug-and-play system can be installed easily. Unlike a portable solar panel, there’s no need to set it up or stow it inside of a vehicle, which can eat up precious cargo space.
5. Protect and extend battery life： As a result, our batteries are only at about 60% charge at best if you drive it daily, if you park it for 2-3 weeks it won’t start in the summer. Also, the battery goes bad in 2-3 years. Lensun hood solar panel keeps the vehicle battery charged to maintain the battery.
6. The optional Plug-and-play 10A Waterproof MPPT solar charge controller, has been pre-wired with fuses, terminals, and connectors. The Solar charge controller is based on a common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm, with intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
This solar controller is compatible with Various Battery options: Sealed, AGM, Gel, Liquid, and Lithium-ion.
7. The optional custom-fitted vinyl decal protects the vehicle paint from damage. Highly suggests using a vinyl decal between the solar panel and hood.
Lensun 120W ETFE Flexible Solar Panel Feature
1. Solar cell: Grade A PERC Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher efficiency and more durability than other mono solar cells.
2. Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensuring the best performance day after day.
3. Backboard: Durable fiberglass substrate backboard, better heat dissipation than PET backboard which ensures a long lifetime. ETFE film and fiberglass backboard can withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintenance-free for years.
4. Ultrathin & Lightweight: At only 3mm thick, the solar panel is powerful, waterproof, lightweight(60% less than the conventional solar panels), durable, and highly resistant to the harsh operating conditions of a marine environment.
Peak power: 120W
Solar cell efficiency: 22.5%
Maximum power voltage: 19.5V
Maximum power current: 6.15A
Open circuit voltage: 22.5V
Short circuit current: 6.76A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Net Weight: 3.5kg/7.7 lbs
J-Box: IP 68 rated with 2m/6.5ft cables and standard connectors
Values at standard test conditions: Air Mass - AM1.5, Irradiance - 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature - 25°C