- 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 (3UR-FE) (stock/unmodified vehicles only)
Magnuson Supercharger Tundra 5.7L Supercharger System (2007-2018)
The Tundra’s 5.7L 3UR-FE V8 is potent in its stock form, Magnuson's Toyota Tundra Supercharger System takes it to NASCAR level, delivering a mammoth 550hp and 550lb-ft of torque at the crank at just 7psi. Engineered for 2010-2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 engines, this system’s integrated design offers a “like factory” look under the hood as well as the benefits of a large charger air cooler, larger plenum and tapered runners for even greater performance over the OEM design.
This roots type supercharger delivers big power the moment you touch the throttle. Boost pressure builds FAST, with none of the lag associated with other types of forced induction. The TVS1900 roots blower provides massive torque and power across the entire rev band owing to its efficient flow and enhanced cooling. To deliver that 550hp consistently, the TVS1900’s large charge air cooler is engineered to reduce pressure drop, while still achieving excellent cooling effectiveness, thanks to large bore coolant lines and front mounted radiator to keep those extra ponies from disappearing due to heatsoak.
At the heart of the Magnuson Supercharger System is Eaton’s latest Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger unit, the TVS1900. Cast as single unit, its all-in-one design means fewer possible leak points, a more compact underhood package, quieter operation (when you -aren’t- flooring it) and its bypass valve system helps retain OE-like MPG when you’re cruising. The system is very easy to live with daily driving. Designed to be maintenance free, the unit is also pre-filled and sealed- no maintenance on the unit for its lifetime.
- 550hp & 550lbs-ft to the crank in standard form on unmodified truck
- Positive displacement roots blower provides instant Response with zero Lag
- Robust cooling for consistent all-day-long performance
- Calibration included for standard kit on stock truck
- Typically professionally installed within one day or a weekend by an enthusiast
- PREMIUM 91 OCTANE GASOLINE FUEL REQUIRED
- CARB EO# D-488-50