A combo beam pattern is a combination of a spot beam and flood. The outsides of the white LEDs have flood reflectors, and the center of the bar is spot LEDs, which makes for a nice overall throw of the light. A spot beam does not have the flood reflectors, so it is best for very concentrated, long distance light projection.
Cali Raised Lower Bumper Hidden LED Light Bar Kit For Tacoma (2016-2023)
Ignite the night with the Cali Raised LED 32" LED Light Bar Lower Bumper Combo. Our mounting system is CAD designed, CNC cut and bent to perfection providing a seamless fit. Our mounts are designed to be stealthy but strong keeping your LED light bar vibration free while still providing tons of light on the road and trail. Combine all these great features with our life time warranty on all vehicle mounting systems so you can drive into the darkness and ignite the night.
What is the difference between "combo" and "spot beam" light bars?
- Easy installation, watch our installation videos for a step by step guide
- Powder coated with a tuff black semi-gloss mini texture
- Recommended for dual row LED light bar, but can fit single row LED light bar that is 32" mounting width
- Order with the Cali Raised LED 32" LED Light Bar for the best performance and price
- Mounting systems engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Free shipping and no tax in the lower 48