Flated Air-Topper Full Size 5.5' Short Bed
The Air-Topper® eliminates commitment and allows for quick installation when you need a rigid topper.
The Full-Size Air-Topper® Short bed was designed to fit Full size trucks with 5.5ft short beds on the Toyota Tundra, GMC Sierra, Ford 150, Chevy Silverado, and Dodge Ram (also with Ram Boxes).
This convenient shell inflates to a rigid structure that clamps to the truck bed for complete containment. All of the windows are removable for easy access or air flow. The side windows have additional removable screens! The cab pass through window is clear while the others are privacy-tinted.
The Air-Topper® eliminates hassle while being a versatile shell for your truck bed. When not in use simply deflate, roll up, and store in the closet or garage. The Air-Topper® comes with a backpack to make storage simple. Using the Air-Topper® in combination with the FLATED® Air-Deck® will turn any truck into an easy way to camp. Weighing in at less than 60 lbs, this shell allows you to convert at will. Simple and structured.
- Four chamber construction
- Military grade PVC coated drop-stitch material
- Tinted rollable side windows
- Removable interior screen side windows
- Removable Clear pass-thorugh cab window
- Back window uses ultra durable zippers and can be rolled/secured with built-in hook and loop closures
- 6 attachment points to keep it secure to the trucks rails
- Three mesh organizing pockets on the inside to store gear and supplies
- Carrying handles on roof
- 4 D-Rings on the roof to attach kayaks, canoes, an Air-Carrier, ect.
- Includes easy carry bag with backpack-style shoulder straps
- Includes high-pressure hand pump
- Emergency Patch Kit
- Electric pump can be purchased separately