MAXTRAX MKII Black
Never get stuck again. Maxtrax is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device, just wedge it under your tires and drive over the Maxtrax, giving your car traction to get unstuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 45 inches long X 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.5 inches. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8 pounds. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
Perfect for maintaining an inconspicuous profile, black MAXTRAX are nearly invisible when mounted to your vehicle’s roof rack. This is the choice of color for those in stealth mode. Just make sure to use your included leashes when they’re buried in the mud at night.
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Constructed from Australian-sourced fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
- With 6 built-in handles and a shovel on each end, MAXTRAX are perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- MAXTRAX are 45 inches long and 13 inches wide, they weigh 8 pounds each.
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33-inch tire without failure, while returning to shape